• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eek! Attempting to bond a trio u/d hump city!

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Lou is on her way over at the moment, we're going to see if we can get Dudley to bond in with the lops :shock:

Wish us luck please!

Last edited:
:wave: 2 hours in and they're still in the same pen! Heather has groomed Dudley a little and they are reasonably settled-ish together. If it was just those two I'd be happy that things would work out fine...Harry however is being a right grumpy little :censored: and is growling and attacking Dudley at every opportunity :roll:

We're going to stick with it though and hopefully they'll calm down during the afternoon...

Progress?

Photo009.jpg

Dudley and Harry are still having a bit of a stand-off but they are getting better. Dudley has humped both the others so far, much to their disgust :lol: and he and Heather have groomed each other but he and Harry still have some way to go. I'm hoping for a quiet-ish night; Dudley has been stamping pretty much constantly all day, they all seem to be calming down now though and I've just turned the light off so hopefully they'll all settle down for a nap...

In a change from the previous technique of sleeping with bonding buns in the kitchen, this time I have decided to bring the dog crate to the bedroom and kick hubby out into the spare room :oops:

Back