• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can any one recommend a brush?

Never used a furminator. I've only seen "highly recommended" comments.
Just wanted to add that it's so important to help a bun moulting heavily. Both the moulting bun & any partners who groom, can get a lot of fur build up inside them. Keep an eye on the poops. ;)

I often just dampen my hands and rub them over the rabbit,picks up a lot of fur and it doesn't fly about once it's wet.

I have a slicker brush too which works really well.

i love my furminator! and would definately recommend its worth the money!
i use it on my special needs cat who doesnt know how to wash. the furminator is the only brush she tolerates as with hardly any effort you can get loads of hair out!

I love the Furminator too - it worked wonders on Hollie who has thick and almost fluffy fur - moulting was a nightmare as there were clouds of fur everywhere! But the Furminator made a massive difference and really helped. Brilliant little brush! :wave: x

Never used a furminator, but I've used a cheap remake 'Pet Shedder'. It's amazing, works wonders!

We got a cat furminator a few days ago - so far so good! :D You will need to be careful whilst using it around the head area however as the prongs are sharp, just in case bunny flinches/struggles. We tend to use it on the back and sides only and use a safer brush around the chest and face.
Would also recommend the rubber zoom groom by Kong - love this brush as well. :)

Back