• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry & Co

tiger1

Warren Scout
Thank you so much for the 2. Pink Helipcopter Silhouette painting that has just come.It has made me both sad and happy.I bought it because it reminds me of my little Ruby who i lost last week.While she was ill she had one ear up and one down.I kept thinking that if i see that ear go up i know she is getting better.Now she is at peace.I am going to stand this picture somewhere where i can see it every day.

Thank you

Thank you so much for the 2. Pink Helipcopter Silhouette painting that has just come.It has made me both sad and happy.I bought it because it reminds me of my little Ruby who i lost last week.While she was ill she had one ear up and one down.I kept thinking that if i see that ear go up i know she is getting better.Now she is at peace.I am going to stand this picture somewhere where i can see it every day.

Thank you

Aw, glad you like it. And so sorry you lost your Ruby x

Back