• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

window shopping- just looking

blue_vix

Mama Doe
I went in P@H today (X2) just to look at the bunnies. there was a cute little bunnie disguised as a mop, two black buns that said they were a bonded trio not to be seperated but one of them had been crossed off, a lonely little guinea that can't have been out the shop more than a few weeks calling to the babies it could here and

a gorgeous black dutchie I could help but ask to hold. He was sooo cute. He was up for adoption because he's viscious.. so much so he sat on my knee quite happily for 15mins whilst I talked to the guy. He gave me a couple of nips, the kind to say hey I'm here you know, take me home! He had one blue and one brown eye. but not neutered. Its far too tempting I keep thinking Lilou and lola could have a husbun each...

Lola is in the house with me tonight. She is soo cute and keeps coming to nudge me for strokes :D she could sit for hours getting a fuss I think.

Back