• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cake thread..........

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
After seeing MissySJ's cake i had to go see what sweet food i had in the house and thought we could share pics of the cakes we've all made.

I adore cake baking and decorating, ive sold 2 cakes to people at work and have another birthday cake on order :)

I have already posted my Ex bfs birthday cake. My first cake. Everything i make is homemade, fondant, decorations, sponge etc i like everything to be homemade :)

Ex's Birthday cake:
Picture041-1.jpg

Picture032.jpg

My sisters Sixteenth Birthday cake. Her Bf's birthday is 2 days after hers so she wanted to share her cake with him. He loves tigers so i designed the bottom for him and my sister loves cows and pink so the top i designed for her and she likes bows so i added one too :) (ignore the cow and tiger figures i havent tried making figures before and they look funny :lol:)
without the candles
262.jpg

263.jpg

With the Candles
276.jpg

278.jpg

Dont have the pics of the birthday cake i made for a guy at work they are on my mums camera. It was a simple 10" round cake covered in white fondant with a big blue bow on top and sprayed with pearl dust to give it a shimmer effect :)

Next cake was for a guy leaving his work, wasnt too well while making this so not to the best that i could have done but the guy was really happy with it and said it was delicious :)
292.jpg

294.jpg

296.jpg

My big sister has also asked if i could make her wedding cake next year, i said yes as i have plenty of time to practise and correct my mistakes :)

Lets see your cakes :love:

you are an AMAZING cake maker !!! i love your ex's birthday cake !!!:love:
any cakes i make are eaten by the time i get to decorating :lol::lol:

Wow:shock: Those cakes are fantastic!!!! They are so beautifully decorated and perfect!!! You need to make me a brithday cake:D:p

Wow they are brilliant. I have made loads of cakes this week but none of them looked that good - tasted nice though :D

Wow! Brill cakes there!

I'd love to have a talent like that! We love watching ace of cakes and cake boss and I reckon that your cakes are as good as any of the ones that appear on there!

Back