• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" Auntie Alison, Mummy's being a meanie "

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I only told Eddie that it was time for his medication and bed, and this was his reply :shock::shock:

P7210493.jpg

He then laid down to sleep in the middle of the floor and refused to go in his pen :roll::lol::lol:

P7210491.jpg

but there's another one coming tho isn't there?? oh my god isn't there :shock: you'll cause riots woman, please say there's sequel!!!!

Lets wait and see what this one looks like first :) If it is popular I do have a couple of ideas for other books :)

Oh poor Eddie!
Do you want me to come and collet you and take you back to Auntie Alison?
I'm sure she'd love a cuddle from you, and she only lives a few minutes from me! (Don't worry I'm not just kidnapping you for myself.... or... am I? :love:)

Oh dear Eddie your mummy is mean isn't she. Would you like me to come and pick you up and bring you back here? ;) I'm sure my hubby wouldn't mind you taking over the lounge :lol:

Back