• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New BARC foster babies

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Well I dropped off CoCo Chanel off at BARC and picked up these two cuties :love:

They are living indoors but played outside in a big run for an hour earlier.

Newfosters1.jpg

Beige: Who gave them my go-cart!

Newfosters3.jpg

Newfosters2.jpg

Beige: Oh no they are trashing it!

Hobbies (as well as trashing go-carts) include climbing

Newfosters4.jpg

Newfosters8.jpg

I have nick-named them Squirrel Baby and Nethie Baby ( for obvious reasons)

Newfosters5.jpg

Blossom: Are you my baby, you look like me?

Newfosters7.jpg

Nethie Baby: No I don't think we are your babies, you don't smell like our mother

Newfosters6.jpg

Nethie Baby: Who are you?

Pippin: I am your kindly Uncle Pippin

Michelle how are you going to be able to give them back they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :love::love:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need them!!!!!!!!! They are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Oh my. I want! :love::love:

What does CoCo Chanel think of you trading her in for a couple of 'younger models'? :lol::lol:

:love: :love: awwwwwww michelle arent they gorgeous. thanks for the piccies, you are now forgiven for pinching them before i got to see them ;)

Oh my. I want! :love::love:

What does CoCo Chanel think of you trading her in for a couple of 'younger models'? :lol::lol:

That's exactly what I said to Angie :lol: but these babies need a rescue place for a good few weeks because they are so young so by fostering them I am freeing up a BARC hutch. That's what we are telling CoCo Chanel anyway. CC is now engaged and after she has recovered from getting her zip she is going to be married.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
How so very cute are they?! I'd better not show my o/h - he'd be straight to yours in his combats to do some bunny napping!

Wow they are sooo cute and gorgeous!! :love::love:

And so nearby lol.... *plans bunny-napping*

I just love the pic showing the little tail...... :love:

Daisy: Will there be an engagement party and will there be wedding invites....I needs to slim down so I fits into my fur better, it's a bit tight at the mo!

Dudley: Us bucks would like to know who the lucky fella is getting the beautiful Ms Co-Co for a wifey!!

Back