• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge loves it when I break up.

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I work in a school and am now on my summer break - so Smudge gets to free-reign in the garden ALL DAY. He is such a spoiled bun. :love: He loves to get nose rubs too - hates being picked up but I can live with that. Love seeing him enjoy the garden - free.

Awww I bet he will enjoy all the extra attention, do you mean free range while your there? Just a word of caution, the other day one of my buns was out - I was there - it was about 5pm and my neighbour called me to say she had a fox laying in her garden, she was able to walk up to it within touching distance and it didn't move - broad daylight, it was sunbathing almost - anyway I went round picked up the pool scoop thing and ran at it and it moved, I did that because they have a rabbit too (was in a secure run) and I had to get it out, my neighbour hadn't because she thought it was injured or something. Anyway - I have put mine in the big exercise pen since instead of free range just to be safe, my garden is semi-secure in the sense it wouldn't be as easy to get in but, I don't underestimate foxes. Enjoy your holidays though, Smudge is going to by the sounds of it :love:

Back