• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dill protective of B

willowholly

Mama Doe
Hubby was brushing B & Dill was sat behind her & he was glaring at hubby & his ears were like that eeyore toy-gradually going up & up the more protective he got.His expression reminded me of a bull!:lol:

Awwwwwwwwww.

Pickles is very protective over Ginger when he's not feeling well. He'll growl and scrabble when you go to touch his 'bestest brother'.

If you think about it, it's really incredibly brave for a rabbit to protect another like that - you'd think nature would dictate that it's everybun for himself, and that's that.

Interesting.....only this week my Luna has started being protective (or is it possessive?) with Mint ! If I sit and stroke Mint, she has (very annoyingly) taken to nipping me till I leave him alone. I'm not sure what to do about it, she is quite happy to be stroked herself and is fine if they are both stroked. As soon as I move away from Mint she stars grooming him herself. Any suggestion from anyone about how to stop her biting ?

Back