• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnys are so clever.....

willowholly

Mama Doe
We brought buns home on Monday lunch after a week away & B could tell what time tea was even after having her routine changed for a week.She sat at bottom of steps dead on 5pm.They both remembered where their food & treats were kept & they greeted us at the garage door the other day when we had been shopping & because hubby gave them a carrot out of shopping bag,they now sit at garage door waiting for carrots!:lol:
Cant believe they remember things after a week away from home.Clever,clever buns.:D

:wave: Hi. I had the shock of my life when I began to realise how bright bunnies are. In honesty I missed so much at the beginning, cos I didn't think them capable of such complicated thoughts.
At 14 weeks Thumper knew fine what "into the kitchen" meant. It meant the end of play time in the lounge so he'd run under the sofa where I couldn't get to him!! They're bloomin' bright.

Back