• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can we have some non broken leg vibes! UD post 24

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I came down this morning to find Sunny would not take food and after watching, she has clearly hurt her right front leg. I had to go to Norwich, so I booked a vets appointment for this evening and also the gave her Metacam.

She is now very bright and eating, but very much favouring that leg.

Please can we have some vibes that she has just sprained or twisted it.

Last edited:
Lots of Vibes for Sunny.

Hopefully just a sprain/twist as you say Sky-O.

Let us know as soon as you get back from the vets!

Poor Sunny :(

Sending vibes. It is probably good news that she is eating now, hopefully its a sign that it is nothing too serious :)

I hope Sunny is ok now and it was nothing serious.
Now bear with me but I have to ask the obvious question: not had a recent VHD vaccine has she?
I also had a couple of buns with wasp stings last year, both were stung on a front foot, poor things xx

Aw, thanks so much everyone :D That was really nice to come back and see all those vibes.

Sunny had a thorough going on. The vet can't feel an obvious breaks but could clearly see she was favouring it.

He said that right now there is not much justification for x-raying her tonight. If it's worse tomorrow then she will be x-rayed then. If its not improving (as you would expect a sprain to) by Monday then when she sees my vet for her jab he can assess if she then needs an x-ray.

Nope, no VHD jab- she had that in January. That would be a very delayed reaction :lol:

She has a small scratch on her nose and I wonder if she maybe fell off a ramp or something.

But they are now enclosed in a small space with cushions and not much room to move. They are very interested but a bit confused :lol:

Thanks everyone :)

Sending 'leg mending' and 'don't even think about destroying those tempting cushions' vibes :)

Sending 'leg mending' and 'don't even think about destroying those tempting cushions' vibes :)

:lol: I like that.

I was having a brain moment but what they have is a dog bed (not cushions at all) and obviously their litter tray. I hope they don't destroy the dog bed though :shock:

She seems to be doing ok, which is good. She's sleeping right now but was stuffing hay and grass before. Dawn and Hope very much like the dog bed and have been doing DBFs all over the place :lol: They are very cute but a bit bemused as to why they are in such a small space.

Back