• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg he scared the life out of me

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
one minute locksley was sat on the end of the bed, next he flopped off, but the wrong way and ended up upside down on the floor :shock: i thought he would of hurt himself but he came bounding back up

Those pesky little wabbits! I swear I'm getting old before my time just out of the contant worry of a new bunny drama.
At least Locksley is made of sterner stuff. :)

It's when I hear stories like this I'm so so thankful that my bun stays on the ground. What a shock for you. I'm so glad he's OK.

i was soo relieved, everynight now he insists on staying on the bed with me, i just sit and use the laptop and watch tv, and he has to join me to make sue he has company ever since rosiehad to leave us

It's when I hear stories like this I'm so so thankful that my bun stays on the ground. What a shock for you. I'm so glad he's OK.

Me too... well Nino anyway, mind you he still manages to roll off things only an inch above the ground and land upside down like an upturned woodlouse :roll::lol:

Glad Locksley is ok :)

Back