• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crystal comes home in an hour

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
im excited to finally get her back home but i know im just going to cry when its not the big bundle of fluff im picking up in fact its a stone with her ashes in :cry: me and my mum are going to get the garden done nice so i can place Crystal in the garden and plant some beautiful flowers in her memory :(

What a lovely idea. I never know you could do that. I have a rose bush planted for my bridge bun and I walays think of her when I see it.

What a lovely idea. I never know you could do that. I have a rose bush planted for my bridge bun and I walays think of her when I see it.

I didnt either until the night Crystal died as i didnt want to just get her cremated and not have her back so i looked at the pet crem site and loved the idea of the ashes in a burial stone with her name on you can either bury the stone or place it on top on the soil amongst the flowers. Im not sure which il do but i know il be taking her with me if ever i move :love: I also know that when Misty goes (hoping not for a long time yet) il have the same done to him and have both of them together again :love:

I buried Peanut in a plant pot, still in his casket, and i buried Bonnie in a plant pot just with the pouch. I really like it, because when i sit outside i know they are close to me, and i can take them anywhere i go in the future.

you will feel better once she is back with you. x

what a lovely idea... the flowers will grow even stronger with her ashes underneath, I know its the reason why my Hermione's rose is so strong and beautiful.

stay strong, sending you hugs xxxxxx

Back