• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What an embarrasing monster!!!!

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
We had the police over yesterday afternoon to take a statement about a disturbance we called to police for about a month ago....while the lady was taking notes...Marnie decided she looked interesting and decided to investigate. So she got up on the chair and had a sniff at the lady....then stole her paper and ran off with it :oops:
We found her in the dining room behind one of the chairs, and when we got the report off her she had nibbled one of the corners off :oops:
So the lady had to re write it all........and while she was doing that the naughty bunny started drinking her tea :shock:
Needless to say said bunny was banished to the kitchen. Luckily the lady found it funny and is actually thinking about getting a house bun herself....so I did the rescue speil and gave her the website for RR and Sue in Southampton :D
Blue behaved impecibly though :love: Well....he was flopped on the floor doing his draught excluder impression :D

rofl!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Good job she didnt give the bun a caution for theft from a police officer:lol:

It could have been worse....she could have wee'd on the lady I guess :shock: :roll:
At least it means she has gotten back to her old self after the dramatics of last week :D

Bless the cheeky madame, love it! Cheeky bun buns make me smile..:love:

Bobby chewed a quite important visitors shoe laces once :shock: I made him take his shoes off ya see:oops:

:lol: typical bunneh behaviour:lol:

our first housebun would size up visitors in the lounge..then off into the hall where theyd taken their shoes off...and the ones she didnt like....shed poo in their shoes:oops::lol:

Back