• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few bonding pics of the boys!

TasherR

Alpha Buck
HI guys just wanted to share a few pics of the boys from the last few days ps sorry about the bad quality!
Photo0298-1.jpg

Photo0290-1.jpg

Photo0291-1.jpg

Photo0292-1.jpg

Photo0295-1.jpg

Photo0297-1.jpg

this just makes me want to bond biscuit so much! :love:

Need to sort things out first though.

Lovely buns :)

Trev and bailey say fank yoo vewy much Mrs Ord but mum ceeps calling us Fluffy bums and furballs!!
Webbkath it is going very well weve only had a tiny bit of humping and one small scuffle last night but thats it in the first 48 hours im soo happy :D!
GrahamL may i just say that biscuit is absolutely frickin gorgeouse!!! :love::love::love: his wife will be one lucky bunny! And thank you every one else :D

TasheR thanks :)

Biscuit's got a little embarassed look on his face when i said the word beautiful :oops:

Think thats in my head :lol:

Wish i had the space/time/resource to do it all now!

Your buns look so good together :D

TasheR thanks :)

Biscuit's got a little embarassed look on his face when i said the word beautiful :oops:

Think thats in my head :lol:

Wish i had the space/time/resource to do it all now!

Your buns look so good together :D

:lol::lol:
I know what you mean iv had to wait ages to bond them im glad that i can finally do it and fingers crossed its going really well atm :D
I think they look good together too i think that maybe its because trev is brown with white whereas bailey is white with a few brown bits but that's probably just me! :lol:

Back