• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Baby Giant X's

Starlight

Warren Veteran
They are currently 8 weeks old.
All the harliquins are girls, and the two agouti's are boys.
Three of the Harli's have been reserved.

They are very fun, active, energetic and mischievous!
They are currently on baytril as they have been sneezing. All will be vaccinated and neutered prior to rehoming.

766.jpg

784.jpg

:love: cuteness overload :love: those two boys are sooooo lovely :love: Sorry I cant take anymore on, two is enough for me :oops:

....but they're so cute :love:

I'm not allowed any more buns but I'd so have the second one in from the left if I could :love:

Which are the reserved ones?!

I need to get the woman to email me the pics she took here of the three, as I am not too sure! I know the middle one with one orange, and one black ear. I think the other two are the two harli's 2nd in on both sides.

No interest in the agouti's :(

They are very food orientated, so the line up was no problem ;)

I need to get the woman to email me the pics she took here of the three, as I am not too sure! I know the middle one with one orange, and one black ear. I think the other two are the two harli's 2nd in on both sides.

No interest in the agouti's :(

They are very food orientated, so the line up was no problem ;)

:( I guess there are so many, it'll take a while for them all to find new homes. The agouti boys are gorgeous! If they end up looking anything like their mum when they grow up, they will be stunners. :love:

Back