• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in and around Coventry HELP UD Pics

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Hi a girl at work has had a little dwarf rabbit left in her garden with her exsisting two rabbits.

well the nethie was pregnant and now she has five babies and and mummy to rehome as she just doesn't have the space.. I'm not sure what to do as I cannot take them I just don't have the room in my little maisonette:cry::cry:

Looks like someone had just dumped the bun in her garden just because she already had two rabs :cry:

She was going to give them to this awful petshop, I can't have that happen

Last edited:
Rescue can't take any that i have contacted :cry: So if anyone can help please pm me,

Sorry if this is the wrong place I'm not entirley sure what I am doing :?

Last edited:
I don't know any in Coventry but have you tried surrounding areas?
Maybe jill,tracey,theo? I know they are mostly likely full to bursting.

I pm'd Jill as I know her, but I thought we had it sorted so just said not to worry.:oops:

When I spoke to RAGS it sounded positive but when Sara phoned they said they couldn't take anymore.

i want them all, but I have no room to keep my buns seperate from them

Just to add once I get more info on ages and stuff, if anyone can help myslef and Ian will help with transport

We are only a short drive from coventry and could possibly take them as an emergency with a view to getting them rescue spaces when they become available. :?

We are only a short drive from coventry and could possibly take them as an emergency with a view to getting them rescue spaces when they become available. :?

Okay well let me just go and speak to Sara and find out whether they need seperating yet, and I will get back to you Liz

Ok :wave:

Obviously if a rescue can take them that would be preferable but would be happy to help as a last resort :)

Liz they are 8 weeks old, so I think they would need seperating soon not usre I have no experience in this sorry :cry:

Have spoken to Ian and he said he will drive them up to you if need be, although we may need to wait till weds (when I get paid) as we are low on petrol

(I have also said that you will need a donation ;)) , she has tried two other rescues and they are full too :cry:

I think Alice has got room at the moment and I will happily drive them to her but could only do it this weekend. Or I'm happy to drive them to Liz's? X

I think Alice has got room at the moment and I will happily drive them to her but could only do it this weekend. Or I'm happy to drive them to Liz's? X

Well we could possibly meet you, only thing I just realised is I only have one carrier, sorry whos Alice?

and would have to be after two as Ian works till then but this weekend should be good, she wants to rehome asap as they are living in her bathroom as she has to keep them away from her other two buns

Thats great :D Are they able to go straight there? If not they are welcome to have a short stay here :)

Straight there liz. If Candi Flare can help with transport this weekend that would be great as I am skint now so have not much petrol, but if she can't then we will take them up next weekend.....

thank you so much for all your help.. :love:

Back