• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how big is this hutch?

If I got my calculations right, the longest length of the L is about 126cms making this less than 4ft? I know you have the added floor space because it is an L shape, but its not wide enough at 47cms and not high enough at 42cms.

First instinct said it looks okay, but when you look at the photos you see that its been partitioned into 3 much smaller living areas, with one living area having a big chunk taken out of it for the stairs to go into the bottom run. it doesn't give bunny a chance to stretch out and have a good few hops. I personally wouldn't buy it as I don't think its the best design! :wave:

It is easy to convert cm to inches there are 30cm in a foot so 6 foot would be 180cm. I is difficult to say whether it is big enough a simple floor plan would help.:roll:

Back