• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How awful do I feel!

Becca24

Mama Doe
All the rain had obviously made the wood of the shed swell as when I went out to Pip I noticed that he had chewed the hell out the run (the bit under neath the flap to shed) and when I went in I realised why the shed had swelled so much that the flap was stuck so he couldnt get in only out!! :shock::shock::shock:

He must of been out all night, I feel so awful he must have thought he could chew himself in! :( :cry:

I have taken the whole flap off now so its just a hole, my poor little boy! This is another reason why I hate rain, it ruins everything! :evil:

Edited to say - just in case you plot to come and rescue him from his terrible mummy, that the run was covered up from the rain and he did have access to the hutch that is attached to the original run, but still my poor baby!!

Aw don't feel bad you couldn't have known and i'm sure he'll be in for some spoiling today to make up for it ;)

I let mine out in the run the other day and the heavens opened :roll: Dex and Jasper could get in the hutch but they are a bit dumb and they had sat out in the rain for ages before actually going in. I got home to two very soggy bunnys. I had to bring them in the kitchen for a few hours to dry off. :lol:

Oh yeah and then I nearly stood on him, he tries to climb up my legs when I am doing stuff in the shed and I was panicing about the flap and trying to sort it out I didnt realising he was under my feet!! :(:oops:

This is gonna be a bad day I can tell!!! :roll:

Gonna go get him some scrummy apple twigs I think, hopefully he will forgive me! :cry:

I've locked Midge out of her shed before:oops:

I always check they're inside before I lock the main doors at night, but she must have dashed out the cat flap last minute without me seeing and went into the run on the side of the shed. She's black too which makes her harder to spot.

She was locked out in the run all night, and even though its secure and water tight I felt awful the next morning.

She didn't have the sense to think about chewing a hole though:lol:

Back