• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio's 1st birthday!

Keky

Warren Scout
It's officially Jager and Fleury's birthday today, and as I don't know Harley's real one it's now his too! They got tons of treaty things like dried herbs, a grassy mat and grassy balls and some chew toys that they don't seem interested in :roll::lol:

Jager and Fleury chilling out
P1040773.jpg

Jager decides to try the grassy ball
P1040817.jpg

Fleury joins in
P1040839edit.jpg

Harley poses on his birthday
P1040842crop.jpg

More please!
P1040861crop.jpg

This tastes much nicer than the last one!
P1040866crop.jpg

Thank you, Harley is having a right good wigging at the grassy ball.

Hopefully in a month or so my next attempt at bonding shall go well and I will have a proper trio :lol:

Yes all house bunnies, don't have much of a garden and I wouldn't see them as much if they were outside. Harley lives separately from the twins though as he and Fleury fight :roll::(

Yes all house bunnies, don't have much of a garden and I wouldn't see them as much if they were outside. Harley lives separately from the twins though as he and Fleury fight :roll::(

Hi,do they have their own room then? I am thinkig of bringin my three i for the winter but not sure if i have enough space :roll:

All three live downstairs in the living room, but when I first got Harley he lived upstairs in the spare room till I got a puppy pen to divide the living room. I'm still hoping that all three can live together, although might just be fooling myself :lol:

All three live downstairs in the living room, but when I first got Harley he lived upstairs in the spare room till I got a puppy pen to divide the living room. I'm still hoping that all three can live together, although might just be fooling myself :lol:

My male bun humphrey bonded himself with my two females who were outside hence why all three are outside but i miss having a house bunny but dont know if three inside would be a bit much:roll:

My male bun humphrey bonded himself with my two females who were outside hence why all three are outside but i miss having a house bunny but dont know if three inside would be a bit much:roll:

:lol: You were lucky and spared the fighting. My living room is very big, it's kind of both the living room and the dinning room in one. I guess it would come down to whether they have enough room and if they would be happier inside or outside :?. Not sure I've helped any, you could just get another pair to be house bunnies :lol:

Back