• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun proofing!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
ok, I have found a flat so we are moving... possibly. It doesn't have a garden so Molly and Faline will be coming back inside... if I think I can suitably bun proof!

Faline is an evil hell bunny and WILL destroy whatever she can!
The flat is brand new, 2 beds, brand new carpets, skirting boards, walls, kitchen etc. It is not wallpapered so that's a plus but I need to protect the place from her. Brain storm for me?

I'm thinking of buying a big bit of lino for their 'room' where they'd stay when I'm not in to save the carpet/skirting. But what about the rest without being too unsightly?

Skye took a fancy to all my door frames so I made protectors for them out of corrugated card covered with white fabric attached with double sided tape...they barely show :)

I think Tamsin knows a source of clear plastic protective things that will fit kitchen cupboards etc (might be someone totally different...but I think I remember her psoting about it...:? )

can't think of anything else at the moment...good luck though!

Good idea for the doors. I will see if I can find the perspex thread, I think you're right it was Tamsin.

I'm decorating so will be watching this thread with interest, as my house is in a bit of state at the mo so it doesn't matter what they wreck, but when its all shiny and new, i would at least want it to look nice for a little while x

i only know unsightly sadly for Ste :lol::lol::lol:

all my walls are lined with towels and bed sheets where the buns have access too :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Could you not use a piece of vinyl to cover the carpet and use puppys pens or nic panels right round the outside to protect walls, skirtings etc:D

Back