• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pinching food

Grace65

Warren Veteran
:wave:
Hello all,
im having a bit of a problem with gracie swiping food, i feed her and charlie the same things, the problem is she is eating hers then chasing charlie and pinching his!

Im having to feed charlie again when she pinches his food and i think she is eating far too much veg, ive tried to sneakily feed charlie while he is on is own and its not always possible because they are always together.

Charlie isnt going without i promise you but ive noticed he is running around the house or garden holding his carrot/cabbage leaf trying to find a quiet place to eat it without grace stealing it, im wondering if this could be stressing him a little, any ideas? xxxxxxxxxx

my two always take what the others have. Pearl was such a pig that Alvin learned to eat faster.

when ever they get something they really love Alvin spends all his time running about finding a safe spot before eating :roll: i dont think he was ever stressed by it tho, i thought it was normal bunny behaviour :love::love:

Oh i wont worry so much then :)
The other problem is i think gracie is putting too much weight on, shes a greedy little guts. xx

agreed with Donna, your pair sound perfectly normal to me :D Bunnies can be such gluttons though, Noisette always wants the piece of food that's in Oscars MOUTH and not the other piece that's on the floor :roll: :lol:

agreed with Donna, your pair sound perfectly normal to me :D Bunnies can be such gluttons though, Noisette always wants the piece of food that's in Oscars MOUTH and not the other piece that's on the floor :roll: :lol:

Yeah thats what she does she wants the food from charlies mouth not the food ive just given her!

Im just worried shes going to get fat shes eating twice the amount hers and charlies. xxx

i think some people scatter food so that the buns need to do excercise to eat it. maybe you could try that if your worried :D

I will try that although i did do that this morning and it was a madhouse, charlie ran outside with his and gracie scoffed hers and ran outside to pinch his :roll: xxxxxxxx

Back