• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little tiny baby mice - Pic heavy :)

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
As I promised Lillian, once I found my camera card (which by some divine intevention, I found it on my desk whoopeee!!!) so for everybody's enjoyment, here are my new additions There are actually a lot more than I first thought haha and the dalmation type ones are all stuck underneath their little brothers and sisters haha.

Here's mummy
GEDC0666.jpg

GEDC0667.jpg

GEDC0668.jpg

GEDC0669.jpg

GEDC0670.jpg

GEDC0672.jpg

GEDC0675.jpg

GEDC0676.jpg

GEDC0677.jpg

:) :)

Awww! Lol I have only three babies - they are wonderful aren't they?! :love: xx

'My' mousey brood will be two weeks old tomorrow.

Your bubs' are gorgeous xx :wave:

Awwwhhh! I love mice!

I used to have two called Wayne and Steve... and then Steve had 19 babies. :shock::lol: I miss them. I might have to get some more (properly sexed ones next time! :lol:).

I took some more photos today so will keep uploading to this thread to chart their progress and growth :) :)

Awww are you going to separate into males and females and keep them ? They are sweet, looks like they have a cosy house, mum is very cute bless her :love:

19 babies!!!?? Bloody hell lol.

Parsnip there are about 9 or 10 I would estimate but there could be more.

Mmmmm, my fault entirely. I read somewhere that the males helped rear the babies (I think it might have been in a wildlife book about doormice!) so I left Wayne in there when she had the first lot but of course she then had a second litter. I took Wayne out once I realised another lot were on the way. :oops:

I think I was only about 14 so I plead ignorance! :oops::lol:

Ahh I see georgie lol. Don't worry I read some questionable advice over the last few days. I read that you should take out cage mates bit then almost every other mouse breeder says leave em in. I'm not a mouse breeder so I had no idea lol.

Vicki - I am going to keep a few of the girls but will find homes for therest :)

Back