• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet rabbit stolen by animal rights protester?

I think it is unfair of the Independent to call the liberator an 'animal rights protestor'. They are as usual trying to give animal right people a bad name.

If I had spent 9 years in a hutch with no friends I'd rather be eaten by a fox and die too!:cry:

I just don't think we can jump to conclusions about this story as the media so often get it all around their necks and twist stories. We have had reporters here and sometimes I wonder if they actually understand their own shorthand as the story they write is completely wrong.:roll: When it is in print it is always too late.

One paper splashed a headline across its front pages concerning my O/H job that was completely untrue and hysterical. They later printed a very small apology in the middle of the paper some days later but how many people would see that??:roll:

I think it is unfair of the Independent to call the liberator an 'animal rights protestor'. They are as usual trying to give animal right people a bad name.

If I had spent 9 years in a hutch with no friends I'd rather be eaten by a fox and die too!:cry:

I just don't think we can jump to conclusions about this story as the media so often get it all around their necks and twist stories. We have had reporters here and sometimes I wonder if they actually understand their own shorthand as the story they write is completely wrong.:roll: When it is in print it is always too late.

One paper splashed a headline across its front pages concerning my O/H job that was completely untrue and hysterical. They later printed a very small apology in the middle of the paper some days later but how many people would see that??:roll:

Agree with the above! :wave:
Not so 'Independent' after all!:roll:

pet rabbit stolen by animal rights protester?

I am always upset by the way the call anyone who tries to help an animal "an animal rights fanatic" what,s so wrong with trying to help animals get thier rights:cry:there was no mention of this poor little rabbit being allowed out of his hutch so he was probably lucky to be bunnynapped:)amazed that he has managed to survive to be 9 if he was shut up alone for all those years:evil:it was probably kids that snatched him anyway:shock:certainly the note printed in the newspaper looked like child,s writing:cry:

This was linked to with another paper I think and there was debate about the person who would have done this - personally I think most animal rights 'extremists' which are the ones who will risk their liberty to save animals from suffering would have bigger fish to fry.

Back