• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Dwarf lop - Leicester

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of vitryolic

Physical Description: Spaz is a harlequin coloured midsize Dwarf Lop.

Temperament: Very friendly, playful and inquisitive. Doesn't enjoy being held but loves attention at ground level.

Sex: Male

Neuter Status: Neutered

Vaccination Status: Not vaccinated

Health: He is a very happy, healthy bunny but is mostly blind in 1 eye. He had a severe head trauma and was left with a white blind spot in his right eye, but after many trips to the vets they concluded he is fine (eye doesn't need removing as he's not in pain), but he's unlikely to regain sight in that eye. I was given 2 types on antibiotics to try to reduce the blind spot but these haven't really worked, although I can supply whats left of these to the new owners.

Type of home wanted: Ideally indoor in case his reaction time is affected in the presence of an outdoor predator. He is litter trained and I will send the litter tray to the new owner as well.

Reason for rehoming: My landlord just won't let me keep him in my current house unfortunately :(

Photos:
SDC14032.jpg

SDC14036.jpg

SDC14030.jpg

SDC14027.jpg

SDC14032.jpg

SDC14026.jpg

Back