• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Peter and Lola - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: Peter is a lionhead and Lola is a lionhead x and she is very large!
Sex: Peter is male and Lola is female.
Age(s): Peter is 5 years old and Lola is 4 years old.
Name(s): Peter and Lola.
Neutered: Peter is neutered. Lola will be speyed asap.
Reason for rehoming: Owners were emigrating.
Will the group be split: No. These two would like a home together.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you.
Other: These buns are very friendly. As soon as I open the hutch they put their heads out to say hello. Very confident pair and all round nice bunnies. Both were happy to be held.

Peter is on the left, Lola is on the right.
HPIM6019.jpg

Peter
HPIM6028.jpg

Lola
HPIM6029.jpg

HPIM6037.jpg

Oh my goodness.....I have been 'lurking' on this website for the last ten days, reading stories, and swooning over pictures, but these little guys finally made me want to register to say out loud how utterly gorgeous they are and how I wish I could take them home with me right NOW!!

Oh, and hello everyone :wave:

Oh my goodness.....I have been 'lurking' on this website for the last ten days, reading stories, and swooning over pictures, but these little guys finally made me want to register to say out loud how utterly gorgeous they are and how I wish I could take them home with me right NOW!!

Oh, and hello everyone :wave:

:wave::wave:Hello :)

Yes these two are lovely! Such confident bunnies too so would make very good first time bunnies. Lola is booked in for her spey this Friday :)

I am trying to persuade hubby to let me have them! I already have two gorgeous French Lops, Gulliver and Cinnamon, which he thinks is enough - I think that is not nearly enough! Unfortunately we are going on holiday in a few weeks so even if he were to give in to me (!!) and agree we wouldn't be able to have them for a while. I hope they find a wonderful home though...i'll be keeping an eye on them and who knows what might happen if they still havent been homed when I get back from my hols!

I am trying to persuade hubby to let me have them! I already have two gorgeous French Lops, Gulliver and Cinnamon, which he thinks is enough - I think that is not nearly enough! Unfortunately we are going on holiday in a few weeks so even if he were to give in to me (!!) and agree we wouldn't be able to have them for a while. I hope they find a wonderful home though...i'll be keeping an eye on them and who knows what might happen if they still havent been homed when I get back from my hols!

We do boarding here........ just saying... :p

Ahhhh, don't tempt me!! Lets wait and see after my hols....
Boarding is very interesting though, am just going to check out the website!

Right, if we get enough people wanting animals from us we will do a transport run to Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you are interested!

We are still doing the run to Southampton/Portsmouth so there is still time if anyone that way is interested. Please get in touch with me again so I can take contact details (even if you have already spoken to me) so I can make a list of what animals are going where.

We can also get animals to Notts/Derbys/Manchester/Newport as well as Southampton, Portsmouth and Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you can offer any of our animals another chance in life.

Lola was speyed today. Please don't overlook these two! They are very placid bunnies and really need a second chance in life.

The transport is going this Sat so the 7th! There is still time if you are interested in any of our animals, however I recommend calling us incase we don't get your email.

020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.

Still got time to put animals on the transport run! Transport going to the Essex(going on sunday)/Cambs (going 10am tomorrow!) area as well as to Derby/Notts/Manc/Telford. However, this transport run is set for this weekend!

Please CALL us if you are interested in case we don't get your email!

020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.

We have transport going to Southampton and Portsmouth this Sunday (15th). Please get in contact if we have an animal in that you are interested in and support rescue!

I was just thinking that - it's like she has a little squirrell tail selotaped to her butt! :love:

They are both gorgeous :)

:lol:

These two are gorgeous and have such nice personalities! Even the vet nurse was questioning why I didn't want to keep them when I collected Lola from being speyed!

Back