• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Baby harlequin needs home - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of mich8

baby harlequin
very friendly
8 weeks old
male
Not neutered
no vaccs yet
Health.. looks good, but will get vet check
Type of home.. either house rabbit or to be bonded after neutering.
Location. Surrey but can arrange for travel to other areas if a loving home can be found for him.
Reason for rehomeing.. Took this rabbit off my sister.

PICT3511.jpg

OOOHHHHH I so want him I can just picture Him with Fizz and Pip!!

*smacks wrist* I must stop planning my trio when my duo isnt sorted yet!!!

But I think Fizz needs two husbuns cos she is a special girl! ;)

Any interest in this little boy???? If anyone wants go give me a spare accommodation, I will gladly take him!! **wishful thinking** :lol::lol:

Any interest in this little boy???? If anyone wants go give me a spare accommodation, I will gladly take him!! **wishful thinking** :lol::lol:

No he is still looking for a very loving home.
Forgot to put on the original post that he does have his 5 ft hutch. Not ideal (but ok for now as he is still little and if you could see the little wooden box that i found him in :censored:)
I have had him here just over a week now... and he is just so lovely :love:

No he is still looking for a very loving home.
Forgot to put on the original post that he does have his 5 ft hutch. Not ideal (but ok for now as he is still little and if you could see the little wooden box that i found him in :censored:)
I have had him here just over a week now... and he is just so lovely :love:

So the 5ft hutch would come with him?????

HI
Yes it would go with him if it helps until more suitable housing can bo sorted for him.

I am very tempted but I would need to speak to OH as I am off shortly to pick up Pip's wifey! So he may not be to keen to have a 3rd bun to quickly, but I will ask!

Just to say that this little boy has gone to his new home today.
We drove him to his new home this evening and i know the person he has gone to will love him to bits. After he is neutered he will be bonded with two girls.
Thank you for giving him a home. I know he will be happy with you.

Just caught this thread now. Its great to hear the little guy has a new home! :)
He is adorable! I love his nose!! :love::love::love::love::love:

was lovely to see you both again michelle, He,s already bn out for lots of cuddles:oops: thank you for letting us offer him his forever home, will send you a piccie when he,s bonded:love::love::love::love:

Aaaawwwww cuddles with him are lovely :love:

And it was nice to see you again as well. Cant wait to see pics of him all bonded and loved up with his new girls.
After everything he has gone through in his very short life so far, he deserves a lovely home.
Thank you Caroline.

Back