• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best online places for bulk items?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i dont mean a huge bulk order, like if i wanted to buy 10-20 willow balls, or packs of things where do you guys recommend?

I used to do a big order from sally at pampered piggies every summer to cover all the boarders, toys for them etc, but everywhere either is so expensive if i want to buy alot, or the delivery is huge , and its not worth it.

im looking to spend around £30, so maybe somewhere offers free delivery if you spend that?

any recommendations?

No sorry but maybe you could approach places and see if they would offer a discount or free postage before you place your order. Most online shops are just set up to for ease of use but maybe they could send you an invoice to pay and do it that way. Possibly worth messaging any ebay sellers to see if they will see in bulk although I know you arent talking to ebay at the moment

:lol:

Im just so used to getting lots of willow balls quite cheaply, but i just dont think anywhere can offer me what i used to pay. Im having a good look around online :lol:

Have you tried Lynne at Animal Magic Pet Supplies?, don;t know if she has got any but it might be worth dropping her a pm, she is Holiday Hutch on her

Let us know if you find anywhere SJ :wave: I always have trouble finding places that will do bulk willow balls when I'm buying for a rescue parcel :(

Back