• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the largest no you have taken to the vets?

11. In one go.

Next week it will only be 10 needing vaccs. but at least another one, but possibly three, will have to go with their bonded friends.

I have taken 7 in for vaccs. 5 are medium ish buns. 1 conti giant and 1 is a very large rabbit. We take up the whole waiting room !!!!

4 - but I only have 4 buns :lol:

When the vet calls us in she doesn't call the names, like when there's only one or two, she just says 'multiple rabbits next please' :lol:

I've taken 15 rats in once! :p

I often take the animals in in groups, cos no matter how many animals i've got with me, we only get charged one consult fee :p

But of course rats are easy to fit in mums little car.. :p

One time I had to take 4 trips, to take 2 dogs, a cockatoo and 3 cats :p

I regulaly took my 12 all at once for vaccinations, it was a major operation :shock: I am down to 9 now though.

:shock:

:lol::lol: I can just imagine other people waiitng for their turn thinking "ahhh just one more!"

if only they realised.....:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad I haven't been in the waiting room behind some of you! :lol:

My largest number was I think 3 piggies, 2 bunnies and a mouse. The crowded waiting room was shooting me daggers by the time I emerged.

Back