• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help these bunnies??

Ok I have just found out I am pregnant so I was browsing the childcare items for sale on Gumtree (Cambridge area) and someone had posted this ad selling 2 rabbits in the smallest cage EVER! Seriously guys my hamsters cage is bigger than this!
The seller calls the cage 'very large' They are either blind or stupid!

As I said at the start, I have just found out I am expecting so there is no way I can take these as I already have 4 rabbits.

Please, please help them. I am just worried that they will be sold and kept for the rest of their lives in this pathetic excuse for a cage :(

http://cambridge.gumtree.com/cambridge/13/62367013.html

Stupid stupid stupid :shock:

1 male and 1 female - duuurrrr, I wondered what will happen next???? :roll:

Can we all send a polite message to the person advertising asking her to separate the buns as they are likely to breed?

Guys we aren't supposed to post links to free ads buns. Hugos There (Liz) has kindly volunteered to send literature to anyone like this advising them on rabbit care etc

Bombarding people tends to just annoy them and make them less inclinded to change things. I do know its hard though personally I just want to chop them up into little pieces and feed them to dogs :censored:

Guys we aren't supposed to post links to free ads buns. Hugos There (Liz) has kindly volunteered to send literature to anyone like this advising them on rabbit care etc

Bombarding people tends to just annoy them and make them less inclinded to change things. I do know its hard though personally I just want to chop them up into little pieces and feed them to dogs :censored:

That sounds great :D Guess I was just thinking if more than one person said the same thing they'd be more likely to take note but I see your point :)

Ooops only just read this! I was nice anyway!

#

Hey, I'm really sorry.
I didn't realise I wasn't supposed to post links about bunnies on free ads.
I'm sorry :(

Back