• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny spam!

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
These are from last week. Noah's first trip out of his cage!

Exploring bunneh;

012-2.jpg

013-5.jpg

053-3.jpg

019-9.jpg

015-2.jpg

057.jpg

058-1.jpg

060-2.jpg

Charlee was walking around with a piece of hay on her head
052-2.jpg

Trying to drink from her bottle from outside of her cage :roll: (she is a little daft methinks!)
059-1.jpg

As usual most of her photos are a blur
054-3.jpg

065-2.jpg

066-3.jpg

Noah sttreeettccchhiinngg
023-3.jpg

Never far apart
029-3.jpg

041-6.jpg

043-5.jpg

048.jpg

049-3.jpg

Oh so cute! :D:bunny:

This is why i'd love to bond biscuit, i think a bonded pair look so sweet / contented together!

You have a pair of lovely buns there - how old are they?

Noah is about 6 months and Charlee is 8 months. They are so cute together. :love:

(In case anyone was wondering, the blue blanket and little matts are to protect the carpet. At this stage we weren't 100% sure that Noah was litter trained...we still aren't!)

They both look really young - Biscuit's only 6 months old now but doesn't have so many 'baby' looks any more.

So cute - you should be proud of their cuteness!! :love:

Thanks for your comments! To me Charlee has changed heaps, but that is because I have had her since 8 weeks. Noah I have only had for a couple of weeks. They are both quite small in comparison to some buns. Charlee is about 1.2kg though I imagine Noah would easily be 2kg - 2.5kg (he doesn't fit on my scales so haven't had him weighed yet).

Biscuit looks adorable in your sig! Do you have any recent pics?

I've had biscuit since he was 8 weeks also, he's 6 months on 5th August - he's changed sooooooooo much!

Some more pics;

taken the day i got him home :)

Taken last week :)

biscuit2.png

Taken last week also :)

biscuit3.jpg

He's so adorable. Wish i had more space for him (and his possible future companion)!

Biscuit weights 1.95kg, he was weighed at the vets last tuesday when he had his VHD jab.

Sorry if the images load slowly, my web host has some problems at the moment and i can't be bothered to sign up to photobucket!

Last edited:
He is adorable! I love his little face and he looks very relaxed in the second photo. It is a hard life being a bunny! First photo is huge!

Modified the first post as i forgot to resize the image and re-posted :)

He's my best friend (second only to my OH!) - just want whats best for him - wish we could let him free-range all the time, but no chance, our house just isn't bunny proofed and it would be impossible to do so i think!

Aww what lovely pictures, its so lovely to see them so happy together exploring their surroundings. They look very loved up indeed:love::love::love:

Thanks Letitchia!

He's my best friend (second only to my OH!) - just want whats best for him - wish we could let him free-range all the time, but no chance, our house just isn't bunny proofed and it would be impossible to do so i think!

I understand about the bunny proofing. My house is the same, plus we have two dogs that are indoors. Do you have a spare room perhaps? I have a new condo in my room that houses the guinea pigs & Noah & Charlee. I then blocked off areas I didn't want them getting to (like under my bed). The result is an additional 6ftx8ft space to play in. Buns worm their way into your heart, and then you want to do everything possible to give them the best life. Biscuit does look very happy though!

Your bunnies are so cute, Biscuit looks like a darker version of our Lady!!

Charlee is so funny with the hay and drinking outside the cage :lol::lol:

No spare room unfortunately - i dont think i'd want to move him (and/or a potential companion) out of the living room anyway, they wouldnt get much attention if we did. I'd use my office as neutral bonding ground though, or maybe the 2nd bathroom that we dont really use as it has lino floor - so any accidents would be easily cleaned!

Just not sure a 6x2.5x2 (lenght x width x height) is enough for 2 buns - it never looks enough for biccy as it is! :?

I always think he looks a bit sad and unhappy when he's just laid out on the floor, with his head flat against it - think i worry too much?!

I dont know how i'd block anything off in our living room to allow him to free-range, theres too many 'under sofa holes' and cables everywhere (being a electronics freak doesn't help my case!) for me to make it safe for him/us :(

Makes me sad that i can't let him out to run/excercise (sp?) all the time! :cry:

He's such an affectionate little thing!:love:

puppypens, grahaml. i have two puppypens put together, with tarpaulin and dust sheets to protect the carpet (usually works, not infallible, might try lino) and mine are in the living room most of the time. they're upstairs for a few days because of a tarpaulin failure....:oops:

Do you have any pics of your setup happybun?

I'm curious on how to make the best of the (very) limited space i have!

No spare room unfortunately - i dont think i'd want to move him (and/or a potential companion) out of the living room anyway, they wouldnt get much attention if we did. I'd use my office as neutral bonding ground though, or maybe the 2nd bathroom that we dont really use as it has lino floor - so any accidents would be easily cleaned!

Just not sure a 6x2.5x2 (lenght x width x height) is enough for 2 buns - it never looks enough for biccy as it is! :?

I always think he looks a bit sad and unhappy when he's just laid out on the floor, with his head flat against it - think i worry too much?!

I dont know how i'd block anything off in our living room to allow him to free-range, theres too many 'under sofa holes' and cables everywhere (being a electronics freak doesn't help my case!) for me to make it safe for him/us :(

Makes me sad that i can't let him out to run/excercise (sp?) all the time! :cry:

He's such an affectionate little thing!:love:

6x2.5 is what I have for my two, but then they also get that additional 6ftx8ft area to play in for about 15 hours each day. 6x2.5 alone is probably too small. Play pens are a good idea - I use play pen pieces/grids to block off the area around my bed. You sound like a wonderful owner, don't beat yourself up - all you can do is the best you can with what you have available. If you can get the cage sorted, I am sure he would appreciate a friend - I feel so much better now Charlee has a buddy, she isn't lonely when I am not around now.

Back