• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tim and Marnie expand their knowledge

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
It's a shame they don't udnerstand that chewing the books is not the best way to learn from them :?

030.jpg

020-4.jpg

015-5.jpg

012-6.jpg

011-3.jpg

007-6.jpg

:love::love::love:

I'd really love some chinchillas. There was one in the RSPCA last time I went in... I'm not allowed pets in the house though. :(

Are they cuddly? I think I heard that they don't like to be handled much?!

:love::love::love:

I'd really love some chinchillas. There was one in the RSPCA last time I went in... I'm not allowed pets in the house though. :(

Are they cuddly? I think I heard that they don't like to be handled much?!

These too definitely don't like to be handled. Marnie will reluctantly allow it but escapes asap and Tim screams and bites me if I touch him anywhere further back than his forehead :shock: They do seem to quite like a stroke on the nose though and they love to use me as a climbing frame.

Probably all chins are different though....I remember the one we had in rescue once, he was perfectly happy to be fussed.

You must loose like a book a day:lol::lol::lol::lol: R.I.P. books... what a horrible way to die:(:lol:
They are gorgeouusss:love::love::love::love::love:

These too definitely don't like to be handled. Marnie will reluctantly allow it but escapes asap and Tim screams and bites me if I touch him anywhere further back than his forehead :shock: They do seem to quite like a stroke on the nose though and they love to use me as a climbing frame.

Probably all chins are different though....I remember the one we had in rescue once, he was perfectly happy to be fussed.

Oooh errr! :shock::lol: I actually looked up on chinchillas the other day and found a few videos of them being fussed and cuddled - they looked like they'd be the best thing to give a hug ever! :lol:

I'd really love some... I think I'll probably get some if I ever manage to move out of home. :D

Oooh errr! :shock::lol: I actually looked up on chinchillas the other day and found a few videos of them being fussed and cuddled - they looked like they'd be the best thing to give a hug ever! :lol:

I'd really love some... I think I'll probably get some if I ever manage to move out of home. :D

They have literally the softest fur ever too - i used the think rex rabbits were soft but chins are in a different league!

Absolutely gorgeous :love:. They look amazing but I don't think I would have the confidence to ever have Chins myself.

Absolutely gorgeous :love:. They look amazing but I don't think I would have the confidence to ever have Chins myself.

I'm not sure I do really, they are a total handful - Tim lauched himself into the kitchen bin last night (swing top) but they are here now so I will have to rise to the occasion! :lol::love:

Back