• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie says: I dus not muvs for anybun! especially you Mittens!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
We has a big run but I make sure I keeps Mittens in the corner where she belongs! and I sits on her feets so she cant go anywhere!
ch7.jpg

ch8.jpg

ahhhh shes escaping... I iz not moving 1 inch!
ch6.jpg

going going ... gone
ch3.jpg

and a close up, I knows im a boy but I iz butiful and so is my wifey
ch11.jpg

ch1.jpg

Oreo: hu hum - Can I just chip in here - we iz not happies about being shuts in our shed so you 2 can go in the garden humph :evil:
ch2.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics - for some reason I thought you were bonding them but im very easily confused! :shock::oops:

:lol: they really are not impressed!! They know when I let the other 2 out I shut their wire door, so they just sit like that the whole time as if to say 'Let us out'.

Charlie and Mittens are soooo in love, they hardly leave each others sides. Whenever I look at them they are always snuggled together and Charlie has really chilled since getting a girlfriend, they are constantly flopped together :love:

Charlie and Mittens are soooo in love, they hardly leave each others sides. Whenever I look at them they are always snuggled together and Charlie has really chilled since getting a girlfriend, they are constantly flopped together :love:

:love::love::love::love::love: You can tell they are really happy and relaxed with each other!

You have very lovely buns! :love::love:

Back