• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the day i met some BIG cats!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Wensie
155.jpg

Winnie
179.jpg

on the prowl!
180.jpg

ahhh so beautifull
181.jpg

183.jpg

184.jpg

They also had an amazing garden - this is a red wood tree planted in '64
186.jpg

a lily?
189.jpg

a flowering winnie
196.jpg

Wensie
201.jpg

202.jpg

Quick escape from the girl with a camera!
203.jpg

Winnie <3
204.jpg

207.jpg

208.jpg

bzzz!
213.jpg

217.jpg

Winnie on the "petting bench"
218.jpg

226.jpg

229.jpg

233.jpg

Some flowers
236.jpg

247.jpg

251.jpg

Winnie
260.jpg

gorgues photos, love the tree too very pretty :love:
the first lily looks like a day lily, i like those the best :love:

gorgues photos, love the tree too very pretty :love:
the first lily looks like a day lily, i like those the best :love:

ahh thanks :) we have a day lilly at home its lovely :)

I had a great day :D I got to hold wensie and i wasnt expecting him to be so heavy! he's about as heavy as my parsons terrier and just a little shorter!!!

awwwwwwh they are gorgeous :love::love::love: I know someone on another forum who breeds them.

You haven't met a big cat until you have met a Maine Coon though :shock:

awwwwwwh they are gorgeous :love::love::love: I know someone on another forum who breeds them.

You haven't met a big cat until you have met a Maine Coon though :shock:

Im not sure how big maine coons are in comparison to norweigans? but my goodness my cats look small now :lol: A lady i know breeds them and these two were her's but she had to give them up aftr she had a heart attack and surgery :( she still has others though :love:

They're lovely looking cats. What breed are they?

You're not looking for more pets are you? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous cats. :love: One of ds's friends has Maine Coons and I'm in love. :love::love: None of them are fully grown yet, but they're mahoosive. :shock:

NO no more. I was just wondering thats all :oops:

:lol: I think we'd all love lots more pets but time, money and space is always the issue. Also my landlord is already an absolute saint so I wouldn't take the ****

NO no more. I was just wondering thats all :oops:

:lol: I think we'd all love lots more pets but time, money and space is always the issue. Also my landlord is already an absolute saint so I wouldn't take the ****

*coughs* except a hamster *coughs*

:love: they are gorgeous cats, I never realised Norwegian Forests got so big! I've always wanted a Maine Coon... sigh...

Oh right I was skimming a bit and thought that the Norwegian bit was something to do with the tree :oops: :lol:

Yeh hamster and a piggy Nic. Did you see Jaffa Cake?

Oh right I was skimming a bit and thought that the Norwegian bit was something to do with the tree :oops: :lol:

Yeh hamster and a piggy Nic. Did you see Jaffa Cake?

Name rings a bell! Is he a Honey Bunny? Pawz for Thought? I'm off to find him now

Really? :love::love: would have expected them to have more health problems with them being bigger! They are stunning, OH would never let me get a cat though :(

Name rings a bell! Is he a Honey Bunny? Pawz for Thought? I'm off to find him now

Really? :love::love: would have expected them to have more health problems with them being bigger! They are stunning, OH would never let me get a cat though :(

i think, but i may be wrong, that maine coons have been bred to b bigger (the bigger the better) so have these extra problems where as norweigans aren't. I could be talking drivvle though :) i suppos its like large bunnys and heart problems :)

i think, but i may be wrong, that maine coons have been bred to b bigger (the bigger the better) so have these extra problems where as norweigans aren't. I could be talking drivvle though :) i suppos its like large bunnys and heart problems :)

Don't worry I believe you :D was just surprised

Back