• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's staying with us for a while! u/d more pics

HS

Wise Old Thumper
This is Kanika, who we are fostering for Honeybunny's at the moment. This is our first foster bun, so thank you Jill for entrusting her to us.

She was very nervous on the car journey this morning, so I've left her in her hutch all day without bothering her, and she's eaten her food.

She's ventured out a few times for a drink, eaten some carrot and grass and dandelion leaves, but she's still very timid. I've given her headrubs, but don't know whether she enjoyed them or endured them!

Anyway, here she is, looking for a forever home with a lovely boyfriend.

kanika1.jpg

kanika.jpg

I love this one - she'g got her head on her paw!:love:
kanika2.jpg

Last edited:
It's Squidgy's parting gift to the bunny world.
We're not in a position to offer a bunny a forever home at the moment, but we do have space to foster, so it's all in Squidgy's memory.

Well, she's definitely settled in, as she's rearranged her hutch! She's also done a humongous pile of poops which is great news. I was getting a little concerned as I couldn't see any, but she was obviously holding on until she felt 'at home'.
She certainly has an appetite:love:

Well, she's definitely settled in, as she's rearranged her hutch! She's also done a humongous pile of poops which is great news. I was getting a little concerned as I couldn't see any, but she was obviously holding on until she felt 'at home'.
She certainly has an appetite:love:

Awww thats nice she is relaxing :love:

kanika :)

Glad to see Kanika has settled in, we miss her she is a lovely character (we fostered Tippy and Kanika for a while) I forgot to mention that Tippy and Kanika are both litter tray trained now, though Kanika was funny as she used to wrestle with her tray moving it around as she pleased:lol:. I hope they find their forever homes soon.:wave:

what a lovely way to honour Squidgy:love:

and have you seen the pics of my Daisy ..here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=237603
as that is the bunny your Daisy-boo was named after:D

What a beautiful girl! And very Daisy-Boo like. I had both her and Pippin flopped out on the grass yesterday - very sweet. Salt and Pepper are both fine as well, and none of them are in the least bit bothered about having another bunny in the vicinity.

Well, Kanika is fine this morning. I don't think the litter tray is where she wants it, but I'm sure we'll sort that out soon.

A quick update. She's been out in a run on the grass and has binkied like crazy! She was also very interested in the other bunnies, so I think she will bond quite easily.
She's a lovely natured bunny.

Back