• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need vibes

Rachel89

Mama Doe
The last week honeys lost alot of weight, she's always been hard to keep it on as she's a very stressy bun. She had jabs on Monday as vet recommended feeding sepretly and took some blood tests. Just got back from meal and checked on them and there's alot of blood in her wee :(
emergancy vets is comeing as we can't risk takeing her as she's just too stressful. She's been eating fine as binkying about just looking very skinny. I feel so bad like I've let her down. There's obviously something so wrong and I never noticed :'( I've let her down so badly.
Has anyone had this before. She's my baby :(

I am sorry, I havent experienced this before.

But wanted to send you loads and loads of vibes for Honey xx

but you have noticed and your getting blood tests to find out what it is.

loads and loads of vibes its nothing nasty xxxxxxx

Thing is, you DID notice and have been doing all the right things to try and find out what's going on.

And right now you're doing the right thing for her, which is by getting the vet out to her.

I hope its 'just' a bit of cystitis and nothing hugely serious.

Thinking of you both.

Was going to update abit earlier but my iphone ran out of battery and laptop takes ages to start up.

I had a really nice male vet who I had before a while ago and hes so knowledgeable.
Hes very sure its uterine aneurysm, hes admitted her and there doing more tests/examination. Ment to be ringing me at half past to let me know.

She was spayed at 7months but we got her when she was barely 5weeks old, rescue job and I'm not sure how long or when she had been taken off of mum before we went to get her and the other buns out. I know he did soo much inbreeding so I'm always wary theres alot of underlaying things.
There going to test for kidney damage just incase because her weights been yoyoing since Iv'e had her.

Shes my special girly shes been through so much, Blue and Bracken are so quite and look abit lost without Honey keeping them in check.

This was her on sunday.

mh38qs.jpg

29fbeq9.jpg

Awwwhh, little Honey. :(

I've been worried that Cloud looks too thin lately...

She's been very small since I got her though, and at seven years old, I suppose it's not surprising that she's a bit of a weed.

I really hope Honey will get on ok at the vets and they'll be able to find out what the problem is. Her little legs look like chipsticks. :(

Spoke with the thi morning and she was too stressy to do too much, she's alot calmer this morning so There goin to empty had bladder and let me know.

Back