• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hmmph ..not fair!! FAO Big and Beige

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
franc i would like to make a public complaint

Hope hey and me too ...

franc how come "miss Coco Chanel" gets posters on her hutch wall ...

Hope and a TV ..i seen Angie fixing up the lectric..

franc it realy isnt fair ...just cos she has a posh name i dont see why she should have special treatment...after all ...shes only going to be here till she has her zip put in .

hhhmph :evil:

nemo mummy says its cos she is going to be missing her foster mummy and we have to be nice to her ...and she is mourning for brother smurfy too so we have to be kind. .....but im not going to share my comfy bed with her ..theres only just room for me and Tanya .

franc i dont klnow how Big and Beige have put up with this designerbum buisness ... did Coco chanel have TV at aunty Michelles too :roll:

Last edited:
CoCo Chanel: My designer hutch iz sounding good. I iz still traumatised by the Smurfy leaving me behind and going off to the bridge so Iz needz special treatments. You boy bunnehs might be complaining now but when yous sees my glamour you will change your tune.

Beige:
I will be waving CoCo Chanel off tomorrow, she has been using up far too much of the freeranging time, she has been following the rota Smurfy drew up. Once she has gone I will get my paws on it and things will be back to normal around here.

CoCo Chanel: It iz now Thursday 2.43pm Iz will be going to Auntie Angie's later today. Iz very nervous and feeling home sick alreadys.

CoCo Chanel: It iz now Thursday 2.43pm Iz will be going to Auntie Angie's later today. Iz very nervous and feeling home sick alreadys.

Awww don't worry you will be back home before you know it! And you'll be able to have a relaxing time in your designer hutch watching all your favourite TV programmes!

(Though maybe not watching the Panorama programme on BBC1 tonight :shock: Shhhh!)

Daisy: Oooooh cool posters on hutch walls! what is they of? High School Musical, Robert Pattinson... altho mummy says Taylor Lautner is nicer :roll: Im not allowed posters :(

Dudley: Dats a good thing as I would have to nom them.. I doesnt want to look at girly pictures! Beige you should claim your territory back quickly remember how feisty dat Brindle was Co-Co might turn out the same :shock:

Hazel: I like da minimalistic styles of our palace. We got nice wood floors wit soft faux fur ta lounge on. Da only art is our food an water bowls, shaped like a lettuce an carrot respectively.

Fiver: There is that wed fing on the wall. Is that an art?

Mummy: No that's to stop norty bunnies from eating the AC plug.

Fiver: Oh! Oh...oh :oops:

Walnut: I wants a TV toooooos... thats really unfairs.. your can'ts give a TV to ones bunny and nots expect another bunny to complains!!!
Bell: At least we have foods.... nom nom nom nom
Walnut: Pft ladies..... I agree with you Franc, Nemo and Hope... its sooooo unfairs!!!!

Rabswood: well CoCo Chanel is now at Auntie Angie's and she has a poster of a small fawn lop on her hutch wall. CC was my foster bunny so has gone back to BARC to be spayed and then married. She is already engaged, but being a very glamourous bunny a quick engagement was expected. Her future husbun is a house bunny.

Back