• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So frustrating!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I swear Beau doesn't think he's a rabbit. I bet he's sat in that bonding shed right now, thinking "Why on earth am I shut in a shed with a RABBIT, when I am clearly NOT A RABBIT?! What could I possibly have in common with this creature?!" :roll:

Just been to see him at the rescue where he's being bonded. His girlyfriend keeps going up to him, she obviously likes him, but he just looks at her like "and...?" When I went to stroke her, she ran to him for protection, and they laid together, I thought yay! But he's just not getting in, same as what happened the last TWO times :cry::cry::cry:

So pleeeeeease keep vibeing people, I so so so need it to work this time, I hate him being a single bunny, why doesn't her get it?!!?! silly socially inept rabbit! :cry:

itll probably just take him time to get used to her hun is all. as long as hes still eating and theres no fighting itll be a really strong bond one day :love::love:

Two months in here and Holly still dont groom, its like she dont know how to do it :? not much snuggling yet really either, they are more like an old married couple who are bored than a newly bonded couple :roll:

I swear Beau doesn't think he's a rabbit. I bet he's sat in that bonding shed right now, thinking "Why on earth am I shut in a shed with a RABBIT, when I am clearly NOT A RABBIT?! What could I possibly have in common with this creature?!" :roll:

Just been to see him at the rescue where he's being bonded. His girlyfriend keeps going up to him, she obviously likes him, but he just looks at her like "and...?" When I went to stroke her, she ran to him for protection, and they laid together, I thought yay! But he's just not getting in, same as what happened the last TWO times :cry::cry::cry:

So pleeeeeease keep vibeing people, I so so so need it to work this time, I hate him being a single bunny, why doesn't her get it?!!?! silly socially inept rabbit! :cry:

My two are the same, day 5 some humping from him, lots of snuggled.but neither get the head down thing. Both are lops....he seems to think he's human too >:-(

Jack has the same attitude~! o:

He looks absolutely horrified and confused by turns when I put him out in the garden in a run near the other bunnies. They're all interested and curious about him, and Edgar adores him in a giddy-way... But Jack lives indoors and seems to think he is a person and NOT a bunny. :roll: Last time I left him in the run he tore the mesh off in efforts to get back into the house... Ever since then I've had to rethink things in regards to his living arrangements. Don't think I'd ever feel safe leaving him outside in a hutch.

itll probably just take him time to get used to her hun is all. as long as hes still eating and theres no fighting itll be a really strong bond one day :love::love:

Two months in here and Holly still dont groom, its like she dont know how to do it :? not much snuggling yet really either, they are more like an old married couple who are bored than a newly bonded couple :roll:

Poppy and Guinness were pretty cold with each other for a while - they were just getting used to each other, they ended up sooooo close :love:

Good luck lib_n_bunny, sometimes they're just picky...he will settle on somebunny eventually :)

Back