• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh dear, he's now discovered

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
how to get onto the windowcill, locksley kept eyeing it up for days, and just now jumped up, will have keep eye on him, don't want lots of broken ornaments
i remember mowgli to well and rosie when they where young, mowgli broke a rabbit ornament and ate all my seedling ones year, incuding tomato plants and survived

i hope im not asking for double trouble next week, with new girlie, im soo used to elderly buns :shock: :lol:
although locksley is alittle softy at heart

I remember the day well when Elwood jumped on my dresser and broke every single piece of victorian china that I had been collecting :roll:

I still have the scar on my knee where a piece became embedded in my leg when I knelt down to clear it all up.

Now I am so pleased I have that scar :( :love:

I hope Locksley is no where near as naughty ;)

I remember the day well when Elwood jumped on my dresser and broke every single piece of victorian china that I had been collecting :roll:

I still have the scar on my knee where a piece became embedded in my leg when I knelt down to clear it all up.

Now I am so pleased I have that scar :( :love:

I hope Locksley is no where near as naughty ;)

he's soo much of a softy, id forgive him :lol:, he's now discovered down the edge of the bedboard :lol:

rosie really did keep him in order :lol:

another new game, jump off the bed, binky around room, jump back on the bed, then jump off the bed do the same and back on the bed, then stare at me :lol: no i am not going to run around the room locksley :lol:

Now I am so pleased I have that scar
:( :love:

:( :) that's love indeed.

That comment tugged at my heart strings too! :cry::love: It's not the same I know but I have a pair of jeans that the rabbits were chewing while I was wearing them one day. They looked so cute and they were leaning on my shoes as they did it - I just let them!! Now when I wear them I think " ahhhh my we Mr & Mrs, bless them!":love:

Back