• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

D&D no longer 'do' farm hay!!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
This is what I keep coming home to norty bunnehs!! I assumed it was The Dudster as he likes to dig blankets around BUT I caught Ms Daisy at it!!!

HayEverywherejpg.jpg

They've never done it before but this is Daisys favourite game at the moment! Shes leaving the dust free hay up the nearest end and digging the farm hay out the other end. I reckon shes decided she's too posh for any old farm hay now so out it comes all over the floor :lol:

I find mine do that if I put too much in their trays, I have to get the amount just so or they start turfing it out and re-arranging it:lol:

Big: I think it looks very nice Daisy.

Daisy: Fank you Big I thought it looked good too I was going for a natural flooring look! That farm hay really is only good enough for hopping on and weeings!

Dudley: yes I noticed the weeings!!!! I think she had an over the edge of the basket 'accident' then tried to cover it up!!

Daisy: Hush Dudley I so did not :oops: Bucks is no good at warren modernisations!!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Very impressive work Daisy, you should be an interior designer. ;)

Back