• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spooky - how did they know

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i phoned up vets to book isabella in for myxi vaccinations next week, day after i get her, they asked if she was black and white :shock: how did they know that, its spooky :lol:

i finally plucked up the courage to take them the card saying thanks for looking after rosie and her little photo in it

i may have mentioned she was black, i can't remember :oops: :lol: they asked me about her when i took the card, maybe i did say she was black :?:lol:

i couldn't book her in for myxi when i popped in as, the computers where down, soo phoned later, they like the name ive chose for her, they said it sounded soo sweet

:lol: I do that all the time, you say something to someone foregt you've said it and then think their sighkick when they mention it to you:lol:
Isabella is a cute name.. can't wait to see piccies of her:D:D:love::love:

all the vet nurses sounded excited when i said i had found a little girl bunny, they can't wait till next week to see her :lol:

We can put down the colour of an animal on our vet records.
I always make a point of asking for breed and colour- mainly because I'm nosey.:lol:

I rang to register with a vet on Monday and they asked me breed and colour. I thought it must be important information but perhaps she was just being nosey too!

Back