• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dh is a good boy sometimes..

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
... I've been saying for a while that I want to get some big floor tiles to put in the buns' kennel for them to lay on & keep cool. Dh popped into the tile warehouse a couple of doors up from where he works today and asked if they had any odd tiles going spare and they gave him two big 18" tiles for free. :D:D

Apparently, they give them away as free samples - dh told the guy it was for the buns & the guy just told the boss they were samples for a kitchen floor. :lol:

What's the bets that Alfie and Bubbles avoid these tiles like the plague? :lol::lol:

Might have to try that one! Biscuit's getting rather warm in this darn humid weather... Long way to drive to any tile places though :(

How about a granite worktop saver?

I think Wilkinsons do them. They're about £10 (so a bit dearer than my freebies) but if it's going to cost you a fortune in petrol to get some free tiles, then that's not really such a bargain either.

Back