• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

decorating

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys I am decorating in the next few weeks, downstairs. Now my buns are in my spare bedroom which is upstairs. Do you think that the paint fumes may affect them up there? I will obv ventilate the house. I have no garden so can't put them outside:cry:

Only thing is it's a maisonette so its not the biggest house the world :cry:

Hi guys I am decorating in the next few weeks, downstairs. Now my buns are in my spare bedroom which is upstairs. Do you think that the paint fumes may affect them up there? I will obv ventilate the house. I have no garden so can't put them outside:cry:

Only thing is it's a maisonette so its not the biggest house the world :cry:

Could you just keep the door on their room closed and open their window a bit?

Could you just keep the door on their room closed and open their window a bit?

Yeah that wouldn't be a problem, just the first time I have decorated with buns in my house, so just wondered if there was any issues with it, or that I should be aware of

I'm sure they'll be fine :D

Once P&P have moved outside, we're decorating the upstairs, so Jose and Rainbow will be moving into the Kitchen for week or two untill its all done

Back