• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a rosie photo

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
that makes me smile, when she opens her mouth to tell locks, its all gone (the homegrown veg)

018-3.jpg

i had a dream last night, and in it, i looked down where she used to sleep in her basket in crate near my bed, and in dream expecting her not to be there, like she no longer is, but this time in my dream she was there :cry: :love: she was smiling at me, i touched out to hear, we both cried and then she went again :cry:

i had a dream last night, and in it, i looked down where she used to sleep in her basket in crate near my bed, and in dream expecting her not to be there, like she no longer is, but this time in my dream she was there :cry: :love: she was smiling at me, i touched out to hear, we both cried and then she went again :cry:

That was Rosie, checking on you! :D :love:

Oh Lisa....:(....
But i agree with Pie, im sure she was tying to communicate with you, to tell you she misses you, and loves you...:)

She was a wee angel. Gorgeous.

I seen her in the Rabbiting on magazine that was in the wiating room when i was at the vets with Herbie on Monday. I seen Blackberry & Co's buns too. My gran was laughing cos i was flicking through the mag recognising the bunnies!

She was a wee angel. Gorgeous.

I seen her in the Rabbiting on magazine that was in the wiating room when i was at the vets with Herbie on Monday. I seen Blackberry & Co's buns too. My gran was laughing cos i was flicking through the mag recognising the bunnies!

awww, yes she appeared in rabbiting on mag quite a number of times and even came 2nd and 3rd in bunny of the year two consecutive years :love:

Back