• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nooooo! :(

AzuraSunshine

Warren Scout
Caprica is missing!! :(

I haven't seen her since I went out the back earlier and the dogs went inside for a second.

I saw her run from them, but they never bother chasing her because there are far to many places she can get into that they can't.. They are both only little anyway and didn't have time to do anything to her. I was only picking grass from the bottom of the steps..

If she had of got out the back, I'm sure I would have seen her! But I made sure the door was shut.. i'm not sure how that would have happened!

I am absolutely devastated! :( I've barely had her for 3 weeks!

I am putting up posters and door knocking tomorrow if i still can't find her in the house. A few of the neighbourhood kids were outside playing yesterday, so hopefully they saw her/have her if she is/was out there..

She will be a million times more spoilt if/when she comes back!!!!

I want my bunny! :(

I hope you find her.

Call your local RSPCA and also any vets in your area too (not just your own vet).

Good luck.

I hope you find her.

Call your local RSPCA and also any vets in your area too (not just your own vet).

Good luck.

Our local RSPCA is 2.5 hours away, so even if she is found, it isn't very likely that she would end up there..

Also, She just hopped into the lounge room! :love:

I wonder where she was.. :/ I checked EVERYWHERE! I even in the dirty clothes pile!!

Phew, I was just going to say that she's probably squeezed herself into a tiny space somewhere out of sight then read your update. I'm so glad she's turned up safe and sound. :D

Back