• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin the little *beeeeeep*

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
gave me sodding heart failure last night :shock::shock::shock:

ive finally plucked up the courage to sleep with the window in my bedroom open so 2am i heard a bang next to my bed.. it was only Alvin jumping up onto the be using the quite noisy whicker basket thing... i swear it was burgulars in my head before i leaned over and turned the light on.. there he was right by my pillow glaring at me :roll::roll:

he did it at about 4am too :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Aw!! Mischa does that. He thinks it's funny to jump on my head. The other two jump on my feet instead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The little monkey.

Slightly off topic but I thought cats were supposed to be light and nimble - Skye turns into a fairy elephant during the night and the whole house shakes when she jumps off our bedroom windowsill. :roll: :lol:

i did forgive him till he tried to eat my trousers this morning.

hes such a little git, my heart bursts with love when hes showing me how much he hates me :lol::lol:

they both wait till ive gone to sleep then they sneak into the room and sleep at the bottom of the bed just close enough to the door for a quick escape :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The little monkey.

Slightly off topic but I thought cats were supposed to be light and nimble - Skye turns into a fairy elephant during the night and the whole house shakes when she jumps off our bedroom windowsill. :roll: :lol:

my moms cats are the same. they dont half make a thud when they hit the floor off the bed :shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol:
Norty Alvin! Cute that they sleep at the bottom of the bed when they think you don't know .... We wuv our hoomin but shhhh, don't tells her :love:

Sorry, I had to laugh, but it must have been a terrible shock for you.
Alvin, play time, (in your case winding up your Mum,) DOESN't start at 4.00am!!!

Aw bless I think they secretly love thier mummy. They just try to make sure you don't know that so they can keep you on your toes and giving them lots and lots of attention ;)

I think you should rehome him, it's just not fair of him to scare you like that :D

No way!!!! I'd lose my favourite RU bunny after my own. He's the 1st bun I met with stasis issues, & I've followed every thread since. The attacka bun with attitude sort of grows on you, honest. He adores his Mum, he's just a little rascal!!!

I think you should rehome him, it's just not fair of him to scare you like that :D

i think your right....

anyone want Alvin.

human hating ninja bunny who hates fuss and any form of attention. chews holes in towels when he should be taking medication. boxes, spits, lunges, grunts, springs and bites. has an iffy tummy and a wifebun who is equally up her own ass...

let me know if interested :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think your right....

anyone want Alvin.

human hating ninja bunny who hates fuss and any form of attention. chews holes in towels when he should be taking medication. boxes, spits, lunges, grunts, springs and bites. has an iffy tummy and a wifebun who is equally up her own ass...

let me know if interested :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ermmm, nah wont bother, thanks.

Back