• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Scruff, single young lionhead.

Sadly this little guy is scruff by name and scruff by nature. He was picked up s a stray and handed into a local vet. They had to set about shaving off most of his fur as it was extremely matted and he had a dirty bottom. What a lucky lad that Scruff is a) he didn't get killed by a fox whilst he was straying, b) he didn't get flystrike with his dirty bottom c)he got found by someone kind enough to hand him into the vet who then passed him onto us.

Scruff still looks a bit rough and ready and when his fur grows back he will need some degree of brushing. He is a lovely placid boy who needs the company of a doe and a loving home.

Scruff is only a few months old and not quite old enough for castration. As he is nearly ready then we would get this done before a potential adopter could have him. He has been vaccinated against myxi.

Scruff.jpg

scruff2.jpg

oh! My heart bounced! Hes got that look like my Arrabella gives me! Oh If my girls were already spayed....mmmmm.......:love:

poor little scruff, he has such a cute face it makes my heart melt, pity I cant have anymore boys. Need females for my boys :(

Back