• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Harley, single boy.

What a cutie this fella is. He came in as a stray and we fell in love with him. He is an unusual Dutch x harlequin and has a really lovely temperament. Sadly Harley has recently come back to the rescue after a change in someones circumstances. Harley needs a nice placid doe as he isn't very good at sticking up for himself. He is a real little digger and will busy himself digging holes. He really needs a forever home out there as we are very sad that he has had to come back to us as he found such a lovely home.:cry:
Harley.jpg
[/IMG]

What a cutie pie!:love:

Placid does is one thing I really don't have.....all mine are monsters :shock:

Hope he finds a new home soon.x

:love::love::love: How cute. Bubbles would be perfect for him as she is very sweet and gentle - just a shame she already has a husbun. :lol: I'm sure he won't be looking for long. :love:

awww I seen an advert for an accidental litter of these they're sooo cute :) I don't know how they can not find homes. :love:

Nottingham isn't that far is it.. maybe istead of lola and lilou it should be two pairs :D (shhh don't tell OH the thought crossed my mind)

Back