• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would I be mad to try and bond a trio? U/D Bonding then Moving??

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
With Castiel, Lucy and Zero? I love my bunnies and I would love to get another one as a wife for Cass, but I can't help thinking that maybe I already have enough.

I got Cass not long after I got Harvey and Zero with the intention of bonding him to one of them, before I realised boys/girls were easier. I wonder if I should try bonding Castiel with Zero and Lucy, but would a boy/boy/girl trio work?

Zero and Castiel have also had a fight through the bars, so I'm not sure they'd get on.

I can afford another bun and I have the space, but I'm not sure if it's really fair?

I think its worth a shot :) I have a MMF trio so know they can definitely work, but really it depends on the personalities of the bunnies. You can give it a go and if it doesn't work, then at least you've tried.

Are any of them bonded already?

Give it a whirl. I have 8 living together but it was when I introduced bunny number 9 when the problems began and I have had to remove him from the group.:( One of the easiest bonds I ever did was a threesome and they absolutely adore each other.:)

Think it would be worth trying. A lot depends on their personalities. I have a bonded pair, bonded trio and i am trying to bond a group of 4 at the moment.

Here's my boy, boy, girl trio ;)

ralphrubybuzzlelying.jpg

And I never thought it would work!

I currently have a MMF trio.

_IGP8205-vi.jpg

(FMM in that pic!)

It's worth a try. :thumb: If it doesn't work out then you can consider another bun for Castiel.

Ive had a boy boy girl trio..... now have 3 bucks and a doe.... anything is possible, go for it, it wont be easy im sure but its worth it in the end i promise!! :wave:

yey pics :love::love::love:

I keep thinking that Zero and Castiel will fight, they have before through the bars, but I know they were both still hormonal.

I can't imagine him as part of a trio, I can only picture him with a pretty little lop doe, but I think that's me wanting another bun, not me wanting what's best for him :oops::oops:

Either will be good for him. He will be better off with company whether its with anoher two or just one. There isn't really a wrong decision you could make here. Just options :D

Either will be good for him. He will be better off with company whether its with anoher two or just one. There isn't really a wrong decision you could make here. Just options :D

Him and Zero are just so grumpy! I can't imagine them getting on. But, am I making excuses to get another bunny??? :oops: I can't tell :lol: I don't know if I'm being selfish, I keep going back and forth, the new bun would free-range with Cass, I'd be taking another bun out of rescue, it wouldn't really affect the room I'd need to give them.

On the other hand though, if I bonded him with Lucy and Zero it would mean Lucy and Zero would be downstairs in the new house, so get a bit more attention. Is this a good thing though? Lucy likes attention, Zero hates it....... rambling I know :lol: They would get more room though, that's definitely good...

Why don't you give it a go once you've moved and then you'll have lots of neutral territory, I'll pop over early one weekend and we can have a water spray bottle and a pair of gardening gloves each! oh and ice cream!

Why don't you give it a go once you've moved and then you'll have lots of neutral territory, I'll pop over early one weekend and we can have a water spray bottle and a pair of gardening gloves each! oh and ice cream!

Sounds like a good plan. I just want another squidgy little lop :lol: what if they pick on him because his ears are upside down??

:lol: I worried about that when thinking of a husbun for Dexter. I always wanted an uppy eared for her because I knew she'd just see them as something extra to sink her teeth in to :roll: Jasper has quite small ears as well as being uppy. I think there is a bit of nethie in him somewhere. Can I come to the bonding party? (and steal your gang :lol:)

:lol: I worried about that when thinking of a husbun for Dexter. I always wanted an uppy eared for her because I knew she'd just see them as something extra to sink her teeth in to :roll: Jasper has quite small ears as well as being uppy. I think there is a bit of nethie in him somewhere. Can I come to the bonding party? (and steal your gang :lol:)

Yes :D it might not be a party though, more like me sobbing and spraying them every time they blink at each other :lol:

ooh bonding party??? I'll bring wine and mojitos!!

I have 5 bottles of soda water in my kitchen from the last couple of times you were here :lol::lol: think that means we're not drinking enough.

I love Kiwi :love::love: you should know better than to encourage me though!!

Back