• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black fox netherland dwarfs

Pipkin is black otter, is that similar?
I'm not very good with the different coat colours :oops: Not sure what black fox looks like.

I think that both otter & fox have the white tummy and under the chin etc. But with the otter, there is a line of brown fur where the colour meets the white.

I think that both otter & fox have the white tummy and under the chin etc. But with the otter, there is a line of brown fur where the colour meets the white.

Aah, I see. I geddit, thanks :)
Well I'll post some pictures anyway, because it's close ^_^

Funny face
IMG_1685.jpg

Relaxing (and moulting)
IMG_1560.jpg

Being cute
IMG_1079.jpg

Squeeeeee. Pipkin is sooooooo cute. :love::love::love: He's like Alfie colour-wise in that the brown isn't very noticeable from the front so he looks very much like a black fox anyway I think. :love:

Do you have any pics of your new girl, Lisa? Have you got her yet? :D

Squeeeeee. Pipkin is sooooooo cute. :love::love::love: He's like Alfie colour-wise in that the brown isn't very noticeable from the front so he looks very much like a black fox anyway I think. :love:

Do you have any pics of your new girl, Lisa? Have you got her yet? :D

i only have that one i posted the other day, i get to pick her up next tuesday, i can't wait to see locksleys face when he finally gets to meet her

Isabella

141.jpg

Aaaw, she's sooo tiny and cute! :love::love:
Can't wait to see lots of pictures when you get her home.

Pipkin's colour changes sometimes when he moults. Sometimes he'll get lots of brown in and other times it's really pale like this year. It's so funny!

:love::love::love: How cute is that photo! Isabella is adorable, and what a pretty name. :D I can't wait to see more photos as she grows up. ;)

Loosy, Alfie seems to be losing the brown each time he moults. :? :lol: He's still really brown round the back of his neck but everywhere else is fading.

This is my little grump Doris (ex Honeybunny Cranberry). She is a netherland cross (very cross...) so not entirely tiny. And you can also see her husbun Billy who is a nethie cross sable marten (corrected he he) (or whichever color he decides to be at the time, he's gone from grey, light grey, black, brown... and also the undecided patchwork of all these.. but he always has got an all white fluffy belly :) ).

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

With husbun Billy (the pair is also known as The grumpy boos...)
IMG_2984.jpg

Last edited:
Billy's a light sable marten and absolutely gorgeous. They both are but I have a soft spot for sable martens. :love:

Billy's a light sable marten and absolutely gorgeous. They both are but I have a soft spot for sable martens. :love:

Oh yes that's what I meant to say!! :oops: :oops:!!!! My head is not screwed on right this morning!!! he he.. but he still changes color depending on his mood though :D

Back